|WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SERVICE|
SERVE YOUR CLIENTS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Web Applications enable organizations to automate their business processes not only within the organization but also with external entities (clients, vendors, etc). An organization does not need to have many employees before it can take advantage of this new and cost-efficient way of communicating with its clients and vendors. This approach allows companies to save money and increase operational efficiency by doing away with paperwork and post mail. Web Applications improve the work efficiency and reduce the expense of running business processes for originations. Also organizations can reach their clients anywhere at any time – 24x7 without employees’ overtime or overhead costs. Web applications include but are not limit to:
• Information Management System
• Online Workflow system
• Online Registration system
• Customer Relationship Management
• Online Customer Support
• Online Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
• e-Commerce Application Development
• Customized Solution for Organizations
CHIP, with 18 years experience in this field,continues to develope its capabilities and expertise. CHIP continually updates its staff skills to utilize the latest Web technologies. This allows us to offer a unique Web Application development service to any organization. Our specialised approach is focused on the individual needs of each customer. So, every customer receives a real benefit from their investment in technology.
CHIP is willing to provide its clients with state of art Web Applications that fit their needs having in mind continues business changes and future needs.The Web Application development service provided by CHIP helps organization to develop an application which is customized for their business unlike off-the-shelf applications where organizations often have to adapt their business to fit the application.WHAT IS WEB APPLICATION?
Web Applications are computer applications that utilize Internet technology; it can be a Desktop Application or an Internet Application which can be accessed over the local network (Intranet) or Internet via a web browser. Web Application advantages are:
• Applications maintenance and update are centralized on the server side
• Cost effective
• Utilizing Web technologies to build Graphical User Interfaces
• Three Tiered structure (Presentation tier, Business Logic tier and Database tier)
Like other technologies, Web Applications need specific considerations while implementing them such as:
• Internet speed is a challenge for online application
• Ability of users to customize many of the display setting of their browser (font size, color, disabling scripting support)
• Application and Data Security (Online Application) Our highly specialised experts guide customers through these and other issues to reach the right decisions. CHIP’s partnership with its customers goes far beyond the delivery of software. We are here to ensure our customers achieve the outstanding results they deserve.