We see ourselves as a company that participates in technology localization and raises the level of technological creativity in society.
CHIP aims to deliver the technologies that match with our customers’ business needs to facilitate growth and help maximize operational efficiency, and to convince business owners that technology is useful, easy, enjoyable and effective.
CHIP strategy was developed based on five main axes:
• CHIP strives for long-term professional strategic relationships with its clients. Our success depends on their success and it promotes a culture of honesty, commitment and transparency with its clients.
• CHIP takes the time to thoroughly understand its clients business and work closely with them to deliver state of art IT solutions which are aligned to their unique business needs.
• Serving business needs with the right technologies at the right time. CHIP is committed to provide a high standard of technology services and ethics to its client as well as to collaborate with them to serve their needs and share their success.
• Invest in developing its staff capabilities and expertise in financial, business, and services domains to fit its clients’ needs now and in the future.
• Develop an educational working environment where knowledge sharing is what makes it unique.
Our philosophy is the based on our values where our employees’ families come first, their health second and work third. CHIP invests more time and resources on its staff training and development, because it believes that a well-educated/trained staff is the single most important factor in the success of any organization. CHIP encourages a work/life balance and ongoing development which will make staff feel more certain and secure in their job and their personal life as well.
Our approach is based on software projects management were each project we start has a designated Project Leader, who is personally responsible for the successful completion of the project. This Project Leader operates as an "entrepreneur," assembling resources and skills from within our organization and from the outside. Our Quality control process is built into each and every phase and step of our projects. We do not have quality control department because we build quality sensitivity into our staff so they can make decisions to assure the quality taking in consideration the circumstances surrounding the development environment.
All rights reserved CHIP Computer Services 1990-2009